Lindley Martens Design is seeking an experienced Project and Business Manager to join our interior design firm in Memphis, TN. This person will plan, organize, and oversee the design process from start to finish for multiple projects at a time. Previous business experience is preferred, as this position will include administrative tasks and require familiarity with office systems and software, including, but not limited to StudioDesigner, Shopify, Canva, WordPress, Microsoft or Google Office Suites, as well as basic bookkeeping accounting skills. We are looking for an independent, energetic, and efficient employee who can track progress, and quickly and creatively find solutions for projects overseen by Lindley Martens.
– Client correspondence and tracking individual tasks and goals for each project
– Maintaining a running familiarity with each project’s process, and ensuring project milestones are accomplished in an efficient and timely manner
– Setting clear priorities for each project, and working with Lindley to plan and execute the design vision for each client
– Placing orders and tracking items (furniture, wallpaper/ fabric patterns, hardware, etc.) for each client and organizing in StudioDesigner
– Photographing, pricing, and uploading items on our Shopify, our online platform for our retail shop Laurel Rd. Antiques and Modern.
– Maintaining a retail presence in Laurel Rd. Antiques and Modern, greeting and ringing up customers, and managing the storefront
– Delegating tasks and overseeing responsibilities of other employees
– Office organization and daily administrative tasks, including managing/ answering emails, phone calls, and text messages from clients and businesses
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ” APPLICATION: <Your Name>” in the subject line.